Friday, January 18, 2013

Heart Hands - Valentine Card

Here is a simple and super cute card to make with your little ones for Valentines Day!
First, fold a piece of construction paper in half. Place your kiddos hand where the thumb and pointer finger are touching the fold of the paper. Then, trace their hand. Cut out the hand next , but be sure not to cut the connection of the fingers on the fold. Once you open the hand you should see a heart!
Glue the hands on another piece of paper and add a personal message! Ta-Da, You have a cute card to give to someone special for Valentine's Day.


Of course, Little Mister had a great time cutting and gluing the scrap pieces of paper. He managed to make several 'cards' of his own!


8 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I love hand print art but I am usually "up to my elbows" in paint! This makes more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so very sweet. What a lovely way to make a Valentine with extra special meaning. Love it!

    http://heresmytakeonit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful idea! Thank You for it! I know my boys will enjoy it. Even my 7 year old who currently thinks that Valentines is for girls! LOL Found you thought the Harvest Blog Hop and am your newest follower. I would love a follow back!
    Kim
    http://www.myhopewhispers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making cards are so fun. We made something like this last year but we did it with painted fingers.:D I will be posting it sometime this week. Love having craft time with the kiddos. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just popping by from the hop! This is a great idea, I will have to bookmark it to do with my kiddies. Perhaps we can follow each other? Looking forward to reading more.

    Sarah
    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete