Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mom's Library Link-Up (#14 for me)

Mom's Library Link-Up
(#14 for Me)

If you are linking up, PLEASE, be kind and follow my blog!
You can also follow us on Facebook here.

Click here if you missed last week's Link-Up!
Check out my fellow Librarians to see their features this week:
 You can also follow the Mom's Library Pinterest Board to see ALL our featured links.

If you were featured here this week, grab a featured button to proudly display on your post/blog.

My features this week:

Loving these animals at
What I Live For
Popsicle Stick Farm Animals @ What I Live For

Such a helpful post by
Courtship Connection
parental discipline

Working on some Math skills with
An Idea on Tuesday


Please visit at least 2 other posts and leave some comments. We all enjoy some encouraging words once in a while. So, makes someone's day and spread some cheer!

parents as teachers

 
 



6 comments: